Modding

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modding
Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Inferno Dan Brown In Spanish Pdf
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:46 am by darelli

» Joke Mega Thread
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 pm by QK

» Horizon Modding Tool
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:37 am by Mudkip

» why do we have ads
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm by JTAGGER 7z

» Funny Site by Sneaky
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm by JTAGGER 7z

» How to Become a Good Member!
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 am by QK

» Inactive Staff.
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:12 pm by Sneaky

» The Points System.
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm by Mudkip

» Were Is Everyone ?
How to introduce yourself properly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 pm by Sneaky

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 39 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:13 am

How to introduce yourself properly

2 posters

Go down

How to introduce yourself properly Empty How to introduce yourself properly

Post  QK Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

My Name Is:
I have come to the site for:
Where I came from:
What I do:
How I will try to help out:
Will I be active:
What I wish to achieve:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people dislike the way people just come and say, Hi im new here cya, that is why I have created this topic, It is a way to let people know what the new people are here to do and what they will try to achieve round the site, They should post what they do and where they come from and how they discovered Modding, we will then find out basically who is trying to help the community and what good things we do and if they have heard good things, I like Modding myself and have been here not too long but I like it and I dislike the way everyone comes and doesnt say anything, So I think this will be a good opportunity for people to let us know who they are, then we can also help them out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People should post what they wish to achieve and how long they think it will take them, they should set them self personal goals and try there hardest to hit those, it will give them and some of the community a boost in confidence and a way to try harder, I think this would be good for new people to try!

A edit from TTG
QK
QK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

How to introduce yourself properly Empty Re: How to introduce yourself properly

Post  JTAGGER 7z Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Nice post man i locked it for you.
JTAGGER 7z
Administrator